Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Post!

Well, one more blog to ignore! Hopefully not. I'll be keeping track of my running progress among other exercise favorites. This way I've got the exercise posts away from my knitting blog.

The doctor's office where I work is getting a team together--The Stream Team-- to run Race for the Cure. I'm the team captain; something I've never done before. As a matter of fact I don't think I've ever been the captain, or president, or leader, of anything before. Should be interesting.

And now that I've said I'm keeping the knitting and the running separate I realize I will be overlapping somewhat since I'm in charge of team gifts and which will definitely involve something knit!

Happy Running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home