Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keepin' On

After the night I had Tuesday, I was really fatigued on Wednesday, but decided to do a DVD or two. I did the A.M. Yoga Workout with Rodney Yee to loosen up my back and hips from the attempted Tuesday evening run. Then I did The Biggest Loser Bootcamp. It was hard. My arms were all shaky afterwards. But in a good way.

The Biggest Loser is by far my favorite TV show (even beating out Grey's Anatomy's Dr. McDreamy) and the trainer tip Bob gave on Tuesday's show was not to workout the same muscle group with weights two days in a row. He went through the whole explanation of the tearing and rebuilding of muscle fibers. But then in the Bootcamp DVD he says to do the workout 4-5 times a week. Now this workout involves the use of weights--a lot of use. I'm really trying to do the math and see how that jives with only using weights every other day. I'm so confused. Not that it matters since I just won't do the DVD on consecutive days.

Today Big Guy and I had planned to go on a bike ride and I wanted to go for a run. But he had mucho school work and I had mucho real estate business to prepare for.

Tomorrow I pick up the team packet for Race for the Cure. I've already seen this year's t-shirt since my niece registered individually and has received hers already. They are pretty cute! Picture to follow.

Happy Running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home