Friday, May 15, 2009

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Day 1

I started Fat Loss 4 Idiots today. I am hungry!

Even with eating 6 times a day (I'm doing the Beyond Calories plan), it's very hard to not be hungry. There is enough food at each meal to fill me up, but not enough calories to stay satisfied. Tomorrow I'll try some of the higher calorie options and see if that helps. Today my calories totaled only 999.

I'm sure a lot of my hunger is the stress of having to be with the new Mrs. C and the ex tonight for a jr. high band concert. It is enough to send me straight to a pint of Ben and Jerry's. It's tradition that the two kids and I go to Village Inn after band concerts and have pie, but I am sure I wouldn't be able to resist so I just sent the kids there with $20. They are going out with the ex and his new wife later tonight so I really didn't want to hear all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home