Monday, May 18, 2009

Day Three

Day three went quite well. I didn't get all six meals in because I was so busy cleaning out my closet I never got hungry. And I didn't get to the exercise, but I figure the (at least) 15 trips up and down 4 flights of stairs had to count for something, right?

One of the meals was one vegetable and one fruit. This is going to sound gross, but it was actually quite good. I had 1.5 cups of baby spinach and one cup of sliced strawberries. Over that I poured 1 Tbsp. of balsamic vinegar. It was delicious. I had read a recipe that involved pouring balsamic vinegar over strawberries and sprinkling with sugar. And of course there is a salad using spinach and strawberries (and bacon and nuts) so I figured what did I have to lose? Besides weight? It all came in at 80 calories.

Another thing I did was to roast some zucchini, onions, peppers, and garlic cloves. I had that with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over. Again, delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home